Terms Of Service
Terms & Policies
The term 'Aintsaintco' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Aintsaintco whose registered office is 45 Barlborough, Stockton on Tees, TS19 0QN, United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Product specifications may alter due to circumstances beyond our control however if you are unhappy with the product supplied then you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Protecting Your Privacy:
We are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of all our customers and website visitors. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your information:
Your information is used in a number of different ways. What we do with that information depends on the type information it is.
See below for details of how and why we use certain information.
Your name and contact details:
Your name and contact details are required so we can deliver your purchases to you and offer you updates on status of your order.
Your name and contact details may also be used by our payment partners Sage Pay and Paypal to protect you from fraud.
Your email address may be used to send you updates about your order or new products and offers. These emails are only sent with your consent and we will never share your details with third parties.
Your payment information:
Your payment information is processed securely by either Sage Pay or Paypal. We don't have access to, or store any of your payment information.
For Sage Pay's security policy see: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy
For Paypal's security policy see: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Your contact history with us:
Your emails, web-chats or social media messages to us may be used to provide customer service support to you.
Purchase/viewed history and saved items:
We use purchase history information to handle returns and refunds.
Information about products you've viewed may be used to serve you similar product suggestions on our website.
Information about items you've added to your basket may be used to send you reminders or prompts to complete purchases.
Information about your phone or laptop:
Information about the way you browse our website may be utilised to improve customer experience. This can include the operating system, browser, device type or screen resolution you use.
Your IP address and location data may also be used to improve your shopping experience by displaying local currency or shipping cost estimates.
Location data may also be used by our payment partners, Sage Pay and Paypal to protect you against fraudulent transactions.
Sharing your information:
We do not, and will never sell any of your personal information to any third party.
We do however share some essential information with payment and delivery providers, this is required for us to offer our services to you.
Some anonymised information may be used for the purpose of analytics, but this will never identify you personally.
With your permission we may send you marketing emails to keep you up to date with our latest products and offers.
You can always opt out of these emails by unsubscribing to them. There is a link at the bottom of our emails to do so, or you can contact our customer care team at email@example.com
Unsubscribing to our marketing emails will not affect service communications such as order updates.
You may see our advertisements online after visiting our website. We use retargetting advertising to suggest products to you based on things you've viewed or added to your basket on our site. We use a variety of services to achieve this including Google, Facebook and Instagram's advertising platforms.
Keeping your information:
We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to provide a service to you. If you have an account with us and would like to close or remove it, you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by us.
You also have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and have any inaccurate information corrected or deleted. In most cases you are able to do this by logging into your account or contacting email@example.com
We may change any of this information from time to time. If significant changes to the way we handle your data are made we will always inform you via our website or email communication so you are able to review the changes before deciding whether or not to continue using our service.
If you have any questions or complaints please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at:
45 Barlborough Avenue,
By using our website you agree to us placing and accessing cookies on your device. These cookies are used to enhance user experience and deliver relevant targeted ads.
- Site functionality cookies are essential to the operation of our website. This type of cookie enables functionality such as allowing you to add products to your bag.
- Analytics cookies anonymously measure how you use our website. This provides us with useful information to improve site functionality and your shopping experience.
- Preference cookies remember your shopping preferences such as currency or in which order you like products displayed. These are useful to offer you a seamless and personal shopping experience.
- Advertising cookies let us deliver relevant targeted ads based on your shopping behaviour. These also give us a good idea of how effective our marketing ads are so we're able to change, limit and improve them.
You can remove our cookies at any time but your user experience on our site may be negatively effected. The exact instructions on how to remove cookies varies by browser, but In general, a good place to start would be your browser's 'Help' section.